Sunday, August 29, 2010

It Happened One Night



Title: It Happened One Night
Author: Lisa Dale
My Rating: 5 Books
Review: If you're looking for an unpredictable romance, this is the book for you. I was captivated from page one. This is one of those 'can't put down' books, so make sure you have time to read it when you start.

This was my first book of Lisa Dale's, and I can tell you that it won't be my last! Lisa Dale's writing style is beautiful and the characters in this book are very believable - they seem so real. You get to know each of them on a personal level and you feel as if you've known them forever. I felt like I was right there with Lana, experiencing everything that she experienced throughout the book. My heart hurt for Eli but was filled with so much hope too. I honestly didn't like Karin (Lana's sister) at first, but throughout the book, I began to understand her pain and suffering, and by the end, I came to like her.

This is a very real, moving, and compelling story. I recommend this book to anyone who is a romance fan.


Where to purchase: Barnes and Noble, Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...