Friday, September 3, 2010

A List of Free E-books!


Who loves free e-books? I know I sure do! But where do you find them? Look no further, I have compiled a list of sites with free e-books for your reading pleasure.

  • Barnes and Noble - A tip for searching here is to type in "0.00" in the search box and make sure the search is set to e-books.

  • Project Gutenberg

  • Read Print

  • Public Bookshelf

  • Kobo Books

  • Sony



  • I will be adding more as I come across them. If you know of a site that's not listed, please e-mail it to me and I will add it to the list.

    Some search engines that I find to be very helpful are:

  • Inkmesh - An E-book search engine to find free ebooks and compare ebook prices for the Kindle, iPhone, Nook, Sony Reader and more!

  • Search OverDrive - Search for Audiobooks, E-Books, music and video at your local libraries and bookstores!



  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...