Saturday, April 16, 2011

Words of Encouragement



The following is a list of words, sayings, Bible Versus, etc., to help lift and encourage you to make it through those tough days.

*Don't know or can't find source

  • You are naturally happy when your doing what God calls you to do. - RevRunWisdom on Twitter


  • Remember this:: Your natural talents are right in sync with GODS PLAN.. If it doesn't feel right.. IT ISN'T - @RevRunWisdom


  • The Lord didn't take me this far to leave me. - @RevRunWisdom


  • Move close to God and He will move close to you -James 4:8


  • The master plan is the MASTERS plan!; For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you. - Jeremiah-29:11


  • Hate is too big of a burden to carry, it hurts the hater more than the hated. - @RevRunWisdom


  • When the negative elements around you say give up... Gods hope whispers::: try 1 more time - @RevRunWisdom


  • The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid -Psalm 118:6


  • You have to be near God to hear God. - @RevRunWisdom


  • Scripture proclaims if you don't know what to do in any given situation ask God! -James 1:5 - @RevRunWisdom


  • This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. - Psalm 118: 24


  • So encourage each other and build each other up, just as you are already doing - 1 Thessalonians 5:11 - tweeted by @itsKelseyMarie


  • Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you, He will never leave you nor forsake you - Deuteronomy 31:6


  • Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. -Galatians 6:9


  • I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Savior - tweeted by @Lecrae


  • It's not about what I do. It's about what the Father does through me. - tweeted by Lecrae


  • Keep praying. When you stop praying you stop hoping. - tweeted by @Lecrae


  • Our self worth is not tied to our looks, possessions, or acceptance of others. We are born valuable. Ephesians 2:10 - tweeted by @Lecrae


  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...