Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Time Traveler's Wife



Title: The Time Traveler's Wife
Author: Audrey Niffenegger
My Rating: 5 Books
Review: I really loved this book. It was a little confusing at first, with switching back and forth between times, but after I got used to it, it didn't bother me anymore. It's about a very sweet and romantic love affair between Henry (a time traveler) and his wife, Clare. The story is told by both Henry and Clare, from a first person's point of view. The foreshadowing in this story is amazing. Things that happened in the past for both characters, which is only described in little detail at the time, foreshadows what is to come later in the book; leaving the reader in suspense, never knowing exactly what is going to happen or how it's going to happen - until it does.

This was an excellent read. I never wanted to put the book down. I always yearned for more, never wanting the book to end.

Where to purchase:
Barnes and Noble, Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...