Sunday, August 29, 2010

Scars and Stilettos



Title: Scars and Stilettos
Author: Harmony Dust
My Rating: 3 Books
Review: For the most part, I enjoyed the book. It took me awhile to get into to the book, but once I did, I wanted to keep reading it. Dust's writing style is not my favorite, and at times, I wish she had developed her characters more and put a little more thought and detail into them. Her story line was captivating and compelling. I really felt for her from the beginning all the way through to the end, glad that her story ended the way it did. This would be a great book for anyone who is caught or stuck in a dark place and needs encouragement and motivation to see light at the end of the tunnel and how to get out.


Where to purchase: Barnes and Noble, Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...