Saturday, August 28, 2010

My Book Review Policy...


Are you an author/publisher who wants/needs a book to be reviewed?

About my Reviews:





  • Reviews will be posted within an appropriate amount of time - usually within 3-5 days after reading the book.



  • For ARC's, depending on when the book is received, I will try to have a review posted 1-2 weeks prior to the release date.



  • My reviews, for the most part, are short, sweet and to the point. Having said that, they are also well thought out and planned. You worked hard writing the book, it's only fair that I do the same with writing my review. 

  • I do not include any spoilers in my reviews.



  • My honest opinion will always be given; however, I will never put down an author or their work.


  • Where my reviews will be posted other than Faithful Fiction:





  • Amazon
  • Barnes and Noble
  • Goodreads
  • NetGalley
  • Facebook
  • Any other requested site


  • Genre's I am willing to review:




  • Only Christian Fiction



  • Amish

  • Romance

  • Children's Books

  • Women's Fiction

  • Teen and Young Adult

  • Some Non-fiction - I am picky about this genre

  • Parenting and Families


  • Genre's I will not review:




  • Science Fiction

  • Fantasy

  • Politics

  • Sports

  • Professional and Technical


  • My Rating System:

    The rating system I use is the one that is on Goodreads.com. I find it's very easy to use and understand. The only difference is that I use 'books' instead of 'stars'.

    1 book = I didn't like it
    2 books = It was ok
    3 books = I liked it
    4 books = I really liked it
    5 books = It was absolutely amazing!


    Formats that I accept:



  • Physical book (paperback or hardcovers)



  • E-books (.pdf files) - anything that I can read on my Ipad



  • Galley



  • ARC's


  • A copy of the book for a giveaway hosted on Faithful Fiction is very much encouraged but not required. The shipping and handling will be provided by the author or publisher. Faithful Fiction is not responsible for shipping or paying shipping fees to the winning recipient. 


    If you are interested in a book review and/or giveaway, please contact me via e-mail at FaithfulFiction {at} gmail {dot} com.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...